Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fire Protection System Fire Hydrant Landing Valve Cast Iron Brass Indoor Outdoor Types||Brand Name:||J&M|
|Material:||Bronze/Cast Iron||Packing:||Standard Package|
|Inlet Size:||2.5''/3'' BS4504, 2.5'' BSP/3''BSPT,Etc.||Outlet Diameter:||2.5" BS336|
|Usage:||Fighting Fire Hazardous|
25 Bar Fire Hydrant Landing Valve,
2.5" BS336 Fire Hydrant Landing Valve,
Cast Iron Indoor Fire Hydrant
Fire protection system Fire Hydrant Landing Valve Cast iron Brass Indoor Outdoor types
Fire Hydrant Landing Valve Describe
Indoor fire hydrant is a connection point by which firefighters can get the supply of water. It is a component installed in buildings for indoor fire protection. Raw materiral made from bronze and cast iron. Red color, easy for recognition and easy operation.
Fire Hydrant Landing Valve Details
Produst Name: Fire protection system Fire Hydrant Landing Valve Cast iron Brass Indoor types
Brand Name: J&M
Packing: Standard Package
Material: Bronze/Cast iron
Inlet Size: 2.5''/3'' BS4504, 2.5'' BSP/3''BSPT,Etc.
Outlet Diameter: 2.5" BS336
Usage: Fighting fire hazardous
Test Pressure: 25bar
The Application of Fire Hydrant Landing Valve
Indoor fire hydrant is installed in buildings for suppling continuous water to fight fires when fire hazards happen.
Application in residential buidings, hotels, offices, shools, hospitals, warehose, malls, etc.
Fire Hydrant Landing Valve Pictures
J & M Machine Tools Co. Ltd is specialized in supplying Chinese high quality industrial metal-working machines, which includes Grinding machines, ,RV parts,Turning, police car parts, Drilling, Fire truck parts, Milling, ambulance parts, metal-forming machines etc.. (both conventional and CNC type). Our Machines are with high quality in China with European standard which had been exported to worldwide markets for its reliable quality and favorable price.
FAQ For The Fire Hydrant Landing Valve
Q: What's the MOQ?
A: We don't have MOQ, if you want to take 1pc for sample order, it's accepted.
Q: Can you use our brand?
A: Yes, OEM is available.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: It depends on the mode of transportation. We can calculate the most suitable freight and the delivery time to you,
Q: What is the use of Fire Hydrant Landing Valve?
A: 1. Open the door of fire hydrant box.
2. Press the internal fire button (the button can alarm and start the fire pump).
3. Take out the hose from the fire hydrant box and spread it evenly on the ground.
4. If there are more than two people on site, one person can connect the gun head and hose to the fire point, and the other person can connect the water hose and valve door.
5. After connecting the valve, open the valve anticlockwise, and let water spray out.
1. What are the components of indoor fire hydrant?
The composition of indoor fire hydrant system: water gun, water hose, fire hydrant, fire pipe, fire pool, high water tank, water pump adapter, booster pump.
2.What is the arrangement principle of fire hydrant?
(1) Fire hydrants shall be installed on all floors of buildings with indoor fire hydrants outside the equipment floor without combustible materials.
(2) Fire hydrant should be set in the front room of fire elevator.
(3) The indoor fire hydrant should be located at an obvious and easy to use place. The height of the hydrant mouth from the ground is 1.1 m, and its water outlet direction should be downward or form a 90 ° angle with the wall where the fire hydrant is set.
(4) The indoor fire hydrant of cold storage shall be set in the normal temperature hall or staircase.
(5) Fire hydrants, water guns and water bags of uniform specifications shall be used in the same building for easy use.
(6) Permanent signs shall be set at the locations of indoor fire hydrants, valves, etc.
(7) Outdoor fire hydrant should be set along the road. When the width of the road is greater than 60 meters, small tiger bolts should be set on both sides of the road and close to the back of the cross road.
(8) The distance between outdoor fire hydrants shall not be greater than 120m.
3.What is the difference between an indoor hydrant and an outdoor hydrant?
(1) The indoor fire hydrant is the water supply from the indoor pipe network to the fire site, while the outdoor fire hydrant is the water supply facility of the fire water supply pipe network outside the building.
(2) Indoor fire hydrant is a kind of indoor fixed fire-fighting facilities with valve for factories, warehouses, high-rise buildings, public buildings and ships. It is usually installed in the fire hydrant box and used with fire hose and water gun. The outdoor fire hydrant is mainly used for the fire truck to take water from the municipal water supply pipe network or outdoor fire water supply pipe network for fire fighting, and can also be directly connected to the water belt Water gun out of water to extinguish fire.
(3) The fire extinguishing method of indoor fire hydrant is that the artificial water belt is connected to the hydrant mouth for fire fighting. In addition, there is a fire hydrant button in the fire hydrant box, which can remotely start the fire pump to supply water to the fire hydrant; while the outdoor fire water supply pipeline can adopt high-pressure, temporary high-pressure and low-pressure pipes, and the outdoor fire-fighting water supply of towns, residential areas, enterprises and institutions generally adopts low-pressure water supply Water system, often combined with domestic and production water supply pipeline
Contact Person: Allison